Children Adopted From China (CACH) is a support group for families in the United Kingdom who have adopted children from China, or are in the process of adopting or just thinking about an international adoption from China. Many of our children are now reaching their teens and young adulthood. We all need support at every stage of the process which is why we are here.
- Reunion 2017 - booking NOW OPEN! Book today! See Reunion page
- Fabulous speakers - Nicola Morgan (Author of Blame my Brain - the amazing teenage brain revealed) and Joanna Burnett (a familiar face on TV and screen, with a fascinating personal adoption tale to tell).
- Great workshops for all ages - including Bohemian Beads, Cheer-leading workshops and the return of Chrisie's Crafts.
- Exciting evening entertainment - including the fabulous Rule the World, (www.ruletheworldofficial.com), the best Take That tribute band - including Robbie Williams - ready to entertain you on Saturday night.
- Friday evening kicks off the weekend with a buffet meal and bingo!
- Some well loved Reunion favourites too - the Lion Dance, photo booth, hair braiding and nail art.
- There will be a first timers' drinks welcome to help you find your feet!
- SAVE THE DATE - 2017 Picnic will be June 17th - 18th. Thanks to Harry and Margaret Hunter
The membership is in the region of 550 families. We are widely regarded as the primary support group for post-adoption of Chinese children in the UK.
Registered Charity no: 1135276
An annual reunion is organised which is open to all full members. This event is traditionally a weekend spent at a major UK hotel in the Midlands. Entertainment is typically Chinese-themed and includes talks and workshops on adoption and cultural issues, ambulance lots of activities for children and teens
On Saturday 28th January we welcomed the year of the Rooster!