2020 Events - Save the dates!
Reunion 2020: March 6th-8th
CACH-All Festival 2020 - 20/21st June
CCI UK meetup
Hi everyone - I am excited to confirm that the very first CCI UK meetup will be taking place in London on Friday 16th August 2019 (evening)! Come and meet other Chinese adoptees, re-connect with old friends, and enjoy some delicious Chinese food in London's Chinatown. 🍚🥟🥢
Join the UK CCI Adoptees group: www.facebook.com/groups/CCIUKChineseAdoptees
[Please note: this Facebook group is for UK Chinese adoptees only and we are currently organising meet-ups for 18+ adoptees only (health and safety etc!).]
New Committee 2019
We are glad to report the committee posts were filled at the AGM or soon after. Maya Hewitt is now our Secretary, and Malcolm Dixon is our Membership Secretary. A very warm welcome to you both!
Thanks for your patience while we move to the new CACH-All website. All of the public and member-only pages have moved over now....just a few admin pages to sort out. Any problems please email email@example.com
CACH-All undertake to treat the information we hold about you with respect for your privacy. All information is held securely and can only be accessed by appropriate officers in accordance with what we have agreed to provide members as part of their membership. The information will never be used in a manner which is harmful to you:
- What information do we hold? Adults in the family: name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, occupation, any skills you may have and any involvement you may have in other adoption related organisations. Children in the family: Name, date of birth, and if adopted, date of adoption, country adopted from, orphanage name and area of the country where adopted from. Generally: stage of the adoption process that you are at, financial information needed to renew subscriptions annually by direct debit and your tax status if you have completed a gift aid form for us.
- Who has collected this information? CACH-All is a charity which supports families who have adopted or are in the process of adopting inter racially or from overseas.
- How is this information collected? By the completion and submission of a membership form by prospective members. This may be by electronic methods or by mail. It may be updated online at any time by the members themselves or by an officer at the member's request.
- Why is this information collected? To allow CACH-All to hold the information that is needed in order to provide members with the benefits of membership as stated by the organisation.
- How will this information be used? Information will be used in accordance with the stated aims of the organisation and the advertised terms of membership. Including: For the planning and advertising of activities and events provided for members, for the production of mailing labels for the distribution of the regular CACH-All Magazine and other occasional mailings, for the collection of the annual subscription by direct debit, for the reclaiming of gift aid from the Inland Revenue on payments made to the charity by UK tax payers and to contact members on subjects that are deemed of interest to them as a group (eg. to share a link to papers for the AGM, to allow members to vote on matters of the constitution of the organisation etc) or individually (eg. if a DD payment has failed or if they have asked for information from an officer).
- Who will this information be shared with? We don’t share members’ information with any external agencies. We interact with member’s banks and with the Inland Revenue when collecting direct debit payments and reclaiming gift aid in accordance with permission given by members on completion of the relevant forms.