We have two Membership Secretaries: Malcolm Dixon and Kate Evans. Kate looks after promoting membership to our young adoptees (particularly age 18-26) and Malcolm looks after the other categories. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are five categories of membership:
- 18-26 membership - for 18-26 year olds, see below for full details CACH-All 18-26 Membership form
- Full membership is open to those families who already have one or more intercountry adopted children
- Associate membership is open to those who are considering adoption, or are in the process of an intercountry adoption
- Newsletter Subscription is for other family members of full members and those people with a professional interest in intercountry adoption, they receive the newsletter only and do not have members right.
- Honorary membership is bestowed on selected individuals at the officers discretion.
For more information, please read the Rules of the Organisation (below)
If you find the idea of this kind of organisation attractive, please join us!
Download these 3 documents and please allow 28 days for your membership to be processed:
Since many of CACH-All’s first babies – that’s you! – are now moving onto university, jobs and other adventures we have Individual Membership just for you!
If you are aged between 18 – 26 years old, then you can apply for Individual Membership.
It is only £10 a year, payable by direct debit.
It means you can continue to have the benefits of being part of the wider CACH-All community if your parents no longer wish to continue their family membership. (Or your parents can continue their family membership, whilst you can become an Individual Membership)
It entitles you to:
- Access to the members only pages of the website
- Join the CACH-All Teens Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram groups
- Attend regional CACH-All events and any CACH-All Young Adult specific events
- Attend the annual Reunion and Festival, but you’ll need to cover any entertainment fees and hotel expenses!
- Apply for grants from the CACH-All Award scheme.
- Receive email updates of Young Adult related actives.
- Finally, but most importantly, still be part of the CACH-All community!
Unfortunately, Individual Membership won’t entitle you to bring your family to regional or national events (unless they hold family membership!)
So now for the small print:
- When you reach the age of 26 you’ll be expected to upgrade to full membership, paying the standard subscription rates and having access to full member benefits.