Our Membership Secretary is: Malcolm Dixon email@example.com
There are three categories of membership:
– Young Adult membership – see below for full details CACH-All Young Adult Membership form
– Full membership is open to those families who already have one or more intercountry adopted children
– Associate membership is open to those who are considering adoption, or are in the process of an intercountry adoption
For more information, please read the Rules of the Organisation (below)
If you find the idea of this kind of organisation attractive, please join us!
Download these 3 documents and please allow 28 days for your membership to be processed:
Young Adult Membership
We recognise that as our adoptees get older, a family membership is not often necessary. As such, if you are aged between 18 – 24 years old, then you can apply for individual Young Adult membership.
It is only £10 a year, with £5 payable by direct debit and the remaining £5 would be paid by the CACH-All Award.
It means you can continue to have the benefits of being part of the wider CACH-All community if your parents no longer wish to continue their family membership. (Or your parents can continue their family membership, whilst you can become a young adult member)
It entitles you to:
- Access to the members only pages of the website
- Join the CACH-All Teens Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram groups
- Attend regional CACH-All events and any CACH-All Young Adult specific events
- Attend the annual Reunion and Festival, but you’ll need to cover any entertainment fees and hotel expenses!
- Apply for grants from the CACH-All Award scheme.
- Receive email updates of Young Adult related actives.
- Finally, but most importantly, still be part of the CACH-All community!
Unfortunately, Young Adult membership won’t entitle you to bring your family to regional or national events (unless they hold full family membership!)
So now for the small print:
- When you reach the age of 24 you’ll be expected to upgrade to full membership, paying the standard subscription rates and having access to full member benefits.
Interested in finding out more? Then please get in contact with Kate Evans (Adoptee Membership) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: if you are aged 25+ and joining alone, then please complete the CACH-ALL membership form for full membership but only compete the adoptee section rather than the parent section
The CACH-All Rules are published here: CACH-All Rules of the Organisation